TARAVERT® EVO ORGANIC MATTER WITH AMINO ACIDS AND SEAWEED EXTRACT
TARAVERT® EVO owns the ability of having two biostimulant sources:
- Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed extract coming from the Bay of Fundy.
- L-amino acids extracted through enzymatic hydrolysis.
TARAVERT® EVO is the perfect complement for specific actions that we want to potentiate on the crop given that it combines two of the best biostimulating agents: Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed extract and proteins of vegetal hydrolysis.This is why it has three modes of potentiating action:
- It exponentially multiplies the action of starter products.
- It acts as an anti-stress effect booster.
- It amplifies the effect of Potassium foliar application for fattening, filling and fruits' maturation.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF APPLICATION
TARAVERT® EVO is recommended for foliar application and fertirrigation. It is recommended since the first stages of the crops’ settling.
- Fruit trees: 200 cc/hL
- Horticultural crops: 100-150 cc/hL
- Olive tree: 100-150 cc/hL
- Vineyard: 100-150 cc/hL
- Fruit trees: 3-4 L/ha
- Horticultural crops: 2-3 L/ha
- Olive tree: 2-3 L/ha
- Vineyard: 2-3 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAVERT® EVO can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products containing mineral oils, Sulphur, Copper or any other product of alkaline nature (pH>8). Do not apply in plum tree. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Biostimulants’ high input.
- High tech manufacturing from selected raw materials.
- It enhances the root’s system.
- Plant’s adaptation to new soil after the transplant.
- It assures a good setting up.
- It helps the crop to restart strongly after the winter stop.
- Growth enhancement.
- Anti-stress effect.
- Fruits’ maturation booster